Tracy Hartley wrote -
SWEET NEWS: You can #RunSweet from anywhere in the United States! Introducing The Great Candy Virtual Run!
Now you can participate in The Great Candy Run without having to be near one of our signature cities.
CANDY! Just the word elicits a smile. Whether you are 5 or 95, surely you have your favorite kind and sweet memories of it, too. Brussels sprouts? Nah. Asparagus? Don’t think so… but mention candy and you could certainly spend hours talking about popular lollipops to cherished chocolate bars!
There was — and is — something exciting about going to the candy store and looking at all the great confectionary delights. We combine those memories and all that excitement in our family-centered event in support of the Fetal Health Foundation.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up between now and November 30, 2017
- Starting in October or within a couple weeks of signing up after October 1st, you will receive your sweet goods
- Go out and run/walk/stroll your 5K anytime before Jan 1, 2018
- Post a picture of yourself at the conclusion of your event to our facebook page
- Send in your results of your 5K time (3.1 miles) and we will post those on our virtual results page (where you will be entered in to win some additional sweetness)
- Be the SWEET envy of all your friends while helping out the Fetal Health Foundation
THE SWEET GOODS
- The Sweetest Finisher Medal Ever
- Custom Bib
- Sweet soft poly blend shirt
- and a few sweet goodies too
ABOUT THE FETAL HEALTH FOUNDATION
The Great Candy Run is ultimately about saving lives and helping families. Proceeds from these events directly benefit the Fetal Health Foundation. The Fetal Health Foundation supports families battling a fetal syndrome during pregnancy through information, support, and research. The events highlight awareness and provide hope to these families.