In our 13 years of existence, we have served 390,000 visitors - the equivalent of every person in the City of Honolulu. Please make a donation. With your support we can continue to offer all of the following:
- Free Exhibits: 12 community-driven exhibits per year in a 1,000 square foot gallery with FREE admission.
- Youth Programs: 130 classes a year of creative afterschool programs for at-risk teens.
- Performances: 100-seat black box theater with over 150 shows per year.
- Business Incubator: Collaborative workspace for 30 creative industries including individuals, & nonprofits.
- Artists Lofts: 13 multicultural & multimedia live/work spaces on Hotel Street.
- First Friday Honolulu: Chinatown’s most popular event co-founded by HAPA staff in 2003.
- Festivals: including Mardi Gras/Carnaval, & Hallowballoo produced by Marks Partners
- Visitor Center: Concierge for over 80 unique owner-operated neighborhood businesses.