HAWKS WALK ACROSS THE U.S.A. for the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT

Organized by: Cynthia Swanson

Cynthia's Photo

THE STORY:

My name is Cynthia. My husband Jim and I have been married for 42 years. We were high school sweethearts and grew up in Southern California. We have lived here in Williams Arizona, the Gateway to the Grand Canyon, for about six years now. Jim will be walking across the country for the Wounded Warrior Project. He is taking his dog Charger and will be setting out to walk to Texas, New York and then to Michigan. He will be giving 75% of all your donations to the Wounded Warrior Project. The other 25% will help him cross the country by buying food, water, dog food and an occasional inexpensive hotel for a shower. Please show your support for Jim, Charger and the Wounded Warrior Project by donating to this great cause. Thanks so much for helping.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Cynthia Swanson

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms