HEALTHSTART wrote -
Building a healthy future is like building a strong house. You start with a strong foundation. Healthy children are the foundation for strong communities.
HealthStart sets the foundation for life long health and well-being by teaching young children how to nourish their bodies, what role physical fitness plays in good health, and why caring for one another and taking care of our environment is essential for a healthy community.
Each of these footings - nutrition, fitness, care for one another, and respect for our environment - ensure a sturdy foundation for building community wellbeing. Without them our children cannot have a healthy future.
A donation to HealthStart ensures we have to tools to build a durable foundation for a healthy future of our children and our communities. A donation of:
- $10 arms a kid with a healthy cooking class
- $20 delivers a CHEW (Children’s Health Education Workshop) to a student at a local afterschool program.
- $50 covers the covers the cost of one student engaging in the HEY! Curriculum for a kindergarten class for one year
- $100 gives 3 kids a year of continuous nutrition education
- $250 puts lifelong health within the reach of one preschool class for a quarter
- $500 funds a community health workshop
Consider donating to #TeamHealthStart today and give kids a strong start in the Race of Life.