Wendy B wrote -
As many of you know, my birthday is just around the corner on March 4. In lieu of birthday gifts, I am asking if you would make a donation to support others around the globe who are in need. My goal is to raise $2,000 by my birthday – I know that with your help, we can do it and we can make a global impact. The funds raised will go to my church, Victory World Church (VWC); the church in turn will use 100% of the funds to help support others around the world. VWC has a goal of raising $5,000,000 this year and using these funds to make a difference in people’s lives through building families, transforming communities, reconciling cultures, and impacting nations. The church recently had it 27th year anniversary in February; in 27 years, VWC has donated $49,500,000 to missions. Again, with your donation, we can make an impact and help those who are in need. Any amount you donate would make an impact and it would be greatly appreciated. For more info on the missions fund, check it out below or go to http://victoryatl.com/heartofthehouse/. For more info on the church, visit victoryatl.com. Please share this with others as well. Thank you!
2 Corinthians 9:6-8 NKJ
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
HEART OF THE HOUSE
As we celebrate 27 years of Victory, God is calling us to move from a house of impact to one of influence — increasing our reach within our community, across the nation and around the world.
Thank you for embracing the vision He has given us to expand the kingdom through missions!
PROJECTS BASED ON THE 4 PILLARS OF VICTORY:
- Publishing Legacy of Faith curriculum to help other churches’ children’s ministries
- Youth ministry training
- Foster care training
- Marriage coaching
- Victory Midtown’s permanent location
- Bridge Atlanta Medical Center support
- Supporting local refugees
- Efforts to end child sex trafficking in Atlanta
- Production of social media video on cultural/race relations
- Small group curriculum
- Building projects – schools, orphanages, homes for women & children rescued out of sex trafficking (Ethiopia, Thailand, etc.)
- Digging wells
- Leadership development in Cambodia, Italy, Israel, China, Nicaragua, Iran, & Cuba
- Releasing book on discipleship training – translate & print in other languages