Skip to content


Organized by: Junior Acidrop

Junior's Photo


I'm posting this because me and my family are in need of help.We had a box fan in our oldest daughters room catch fire and messed her room up really bad her room was on fire 20 minutes to a half hour the firefighters said.Thank god she was at a friends house at a sleep over or it could've been alot worse and lost a life because her room was full of toxic smoke .I don't know how our house is still standing or how we are still alive since burning for so long before something woke me .we lost everything our girls had due to smoke and water damage there beds and cloths are unsaveable and we just do not have the funds to afford beds for am asking for any help possible.thank you in advance,


Organized by

Junior Acidrop

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms