Skip to content

Help save an me with my legal issues

Organized by: lien le

lien's Photo


Help with legal fee for wrongly accused person. If I don't get things cleared up I will have nothing left. I know it sound crazy but I need money in an effort to pay for my attorney fees. People get wrongfully accused and can't afford to hire an attorney usually has a public defenders who will tell them to take the plea deal because they just don't care n don't have the time to look into the details. So there are alot of people in jail or has a criminal record because they can't be represented by an attorney.


To This Fundraiser


Organized by

lien le

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to lien and Help save an me with my legal issues.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms