BENEFITING: UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO FOUNDATION
Help us build a new website - "Teach with PhET" - and help advance science and math literacy worldwide.
"Teach with PhET" will provide teachers - in neighborhood schools around the world - with the resources, guidelines and community needed to effectively utilize PhET's award-winning collection of 125 free science and math simulations.
To see designs of “Teach with PhET”, visit http://phet.colorado.edu/teachwithphet
If you're an educator, parent, student, STEM education supporter, company, or foundation, please consider helping PhET build “Teach with PhET."
Donation Levels: $10, $25, $50+
Every donation helps.
Donations are tax deductible.
With ~20,000 people giving $25 each,
we would reach our goal!
Your donation will:
- Build the “Teach with PhET” website on the latest technology and server systems resulting in fast, reliable access for all teachers.
- Enable smart searches of simulations and activities based on keywords, curriculum and grade levels.
- Provide “how to” videos and curriculum alignment guides that will illustrate effective ways to teach with the simulations.
- Build a My PhET space so teachers can bookmark, tag and organize their resources for their classes.
- Enable teachers to help other teachers, by sharing their lessons and activities, providing reviews and recommendations, or participating in discussion forums.
- And more …
It takes a village to change the way science and math are learned, and with your help, we can all make a difference.
Questions or comments: Email: email@example.com
1-page description: TeachWithPhET.pdf