Skip to content
jakobelaaidi's profile image - click for profile

jakob elaaidi's Fundraiser:

Help for those in need

jakob's Photo

BENEFITING:

jakob elaaidi

THE STORY:

We all know people who need our help and we all donate money for their cause, but the people never get to see all of the money, they usually only receive about 20% and no one knows where the other 80% goes to.
With this fundraiser all the money will be given directly to those in need, we are not interested in money we want to give them everything we can get from this.
Help us so that we can help them

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

jakob is working on selecting a charity so you can support Help for those in need.