Brian Tsang wrote -
On Nov 8th, 2015, several of us will be running the Golden Gate Half Marathon with the goal of raising awareness and funds for the Sequoia Adult School Scholars (SASS), which is a non profit scholarship that provides financial support, tutoring, and assistance to low income adult learners living in the Bay Area so they can continue their education at community college.
My personal fund raising goal is $800, and I am reaching out to you for your sponsorship.
All contributions will go directly to SASS to make the following possible:
- $36: Student parking pass for a semester
- $64: Monthly bus pass to college
- $100: ESL books for a student for a semester
- $300: Community college scholarship for a student for a semester
- $600: Community college scholarship for a student for a year
- $1200: Community college scholarship for a student for 2 years
No gift is too big or small. Your tax deductible contribution will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help and support, on behalf of myself, my running team, SASS, and the low income familes in the Bay Area who will be benefiting directly from your generous donation.