I have a dream!
My dream is to become a surgeon, that's why I am studying Medicine. It seems trivial, but I want to help others, especially children.
My family is modest, but it has ever made me miss anything with pride and a sacrifice.
Now, I do not dare to ask for more.. so during the weekend I am doing babysitting and I put aside what I earn to achieve another big dream: going in Africa in summer, at the end of university, to do an experience as a volunteer and as a medical university student that one day would like to help in places and for people often forgotten.
Unfortunately, I do not earn enough with babysitting so I need your help to collect something that let me to buy tickets from Italy to Africa and with the rest of the sum I want to:
- pay simple care and operations for children that can not afford it,
- pay their eventual rehabilitation,
- provide to send children at school for their future,
- try to make a project and support it with a local association to satisfy the primary prevention of tropical diseases for us trivial as Malaria, Leishmaniosi etc.
- Why in Africa?
It is the continent that most of all arouses primordial sensations that come from the depths of our being and that still explode upon contact of this land sweet and violent, full of light and mysterious.
It is the poorest continent, sore of tropical diseases, hunger and thirst with so many children.
- Why with and for children?
Children are the future. In the middle of all this, each of us would have a face full of tears... but they still give free smiles.
That's why I am asking you a little help.
A burger in less.
A smile in more.
And my gratitude.