Skip to content


Organized by: Tiffany Providence

Tiffany's Photo
Tiffany's Photo


Just to begin, I would like to thank all who took the time to hear this story.  First, I would like to say that my good longtime friend was born in Cameroon. He moved to the US when he was about 2 years old. He has lived and studied in the US for over 30 years. He came to the United States as the son of a Diplomat, and was granted Asylum by USIS in 1998 . He’s attended school in over five different states while waiting for his citizenship to be granted. He is now back in Cameroon but his immigration case is still pending here in the states. Him and his family have been through 5 lawyers, and they have all found a way to cheat them out of thousands of dollars. He was living here in Maryland most of most of his life, where his immigration case was originally filled. His father was the person handling his immigration issues and filing the paper work. It was only after he passed away, in a car accident, where he was struck by a car. The driver was speeding while talking on a cell phone when his father was struck and killed. Some years later he received a letter from Immigration that he was to appear in court. At this time he was attending school in another state and could not return to Maryland for the court appearance at the scheduled date.  When he finally got back to Maryland he was picked up by  Immigration Custody Enforcement (I.C.E). His case was to be held in Maryland but some home they took him to Pennsylvania, they kept him there for 3 days. Then they shackled him and several others and flew them to Louisiana. They kept him there in immigration camp for about a year and a half. While being in Louisiana, he appeared in their court about 15 times. At about the 10th appearance the judge stated that he made a mistake and terminated his Asylum. The lawyer he had at the time told him and his family not to worry we will reverse the mistake in appeal. When the appeal finally came up, the statement the judge made about his mistake was removed from the court transcript. He was then moved to Alabama, where they held him for another 7months.This time he did not get any court appearance, just letters from the courts saying his case is still pending. They finally flew him to Miami where he stayed for 5 days. On the 6th day, he was shackled up and forced on a private jet at machine gun point. This was all illegally done because they had no travelling documents for him. His passport was at his house in Maryland. The jet drop him off in Cameroon, where a greater suffer began. He is now in an area where they mostly speak French, and work is hard to find.  He says he has lost about 40 pounds since he’s been there and has been sick with Malaria 2 times. To makes things worse, they are in a middle of a war with the bordering country. He has lived in the United States his whole life where most of his family now lives. I am hoping that I can raise the funds to help him with his Malaria,get a new passport, new Visa, and a plane ticket to get back home. He has been through way more than enough, and I would just like to help him find his way back here, where he belongs. I am praying that if you are reading this story and you are in a position where you are able to help in anyway, please do. Any and everything counts. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this story.


Organized by

Tiffany Providence

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms