Skip to content

help me stay with my son

Organized by: johnnie day

johnnie's Photo


i need to see a specialist on my lung my medical bills are comming in fast an hard and could use help .also i need to see a specialist and i dont want to loose my life for lack of funds .also i have a 9 yr old son that needs me around so please give to help with medical an housing cost for my family while i go through this ..god bless those that help and thank you for your kindness. i never thought i would have to do this but i have to do something i havent seen a specialist since they said i had the pulmanary ambulism (blood clot) in my main artery of my lung .this has been very scary for me .and my son is as well . i received the p.e. in tenn. while on a family vacation reunion of new family members..again thanks for any support i get.


Organized by

johnnie day

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms