We rescue stray and abandoned dogs and foster them until they find forever homes. We, unfortunately, find many pregnant, injured, and abused dogs who have abandoned.. As you can see by our photo, we just expanded our dog family by ten puppies which was lovely, but would not having unexpected litters be even better!?
Our dream is to heal as many dogs as possible. That's why we do the work we do. Some of the things we do include:
- Spaying/neutering all animals
- Vetting all animals
- Socialize every animal we take in
- Work with injured animals
- Assist animals get over past abuse
- We are a no kill shelter
- Foster our animals in private homes
- Make sure they are healthy, happy, exercized, and well cared for.
- Simply love them while we try to find them forever homes.
If you can help us with even a tiny donation (any amount works), you will be caring for a frightened animal get better.