Help Student Leaders be a part of Global Leadership Forum
Organized by: Sneha Challa
The Global Youth Leadership Forum (GYLF) Conference is a leadership forum taking place in parallel with the World Culture Festival. Young leaders from across the globe are gathering to collaborate, inspire, and move together to orient careers in various fields (education, business, technology, engineering, media and communications, etc.) to build peace and social change. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in a historic event that is making the call for peace louder than the call for terrorism or violence.
Several student leaders from USA , South America , South Africa have been selected as delegates for the conference after thorough review of their applications and their work. Global Youth Leadership Conference will begin a movement to build a generation of peace leaders who honor life and celebrate diversity. This movement will create a wave of peace on campuses and in communities, to counter violence erupting from fear and hatred of difference across race, religion, and culture. In shaping and driving this movement, GYLF leaders will gain the skills, conviction, and perspective to build peace, social cohesion, and global harmony for a lifetime of service and success. Inspired by global spiritual and humanitarian leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, GYLF is a project of the Art of Living Foundation’s Yesplus program.
GYLF, as part of the World Culture Festival in New Delhi, uniting hundreds of invited international student and youth leaders around a vision to build inner peace and social harmony with a global consciousness.
By participating in the GYLF, participants will: -
-Experience shared purpose, meditation, and celebration as tools to unite hearts and minds across diverse cultures, races, and religions
- Connect the state of personal peace with actions towards social change and global peace
- Build meaningful relationships with emerging and established leaders across sectors and issues
- Expand perspectives and best practices on how to build and scale peace through science and technology, business, government, media and communications
- Bernard Amadei, Founder of Engineers without Borders and Advisor to US Institute of Peace Peace Tech Lab
- Sanjay Pradhan, former VP of World Bank Institute, President of Open Government Partnership
- Iman Mutlaq, Jordan’s UN Goodwill Ambassador for Human Rights and Peace
- Louis Gagnon, Chief Product and Marketing Officer, Audible, an Amazon company
All the proceeds will go towards plane tickets, food, lodging to help the motivated, dynamic young student leaders be a part of the World Cultural Festival and Global Youth Leadership Conference. Help these youngsters gain inner peace and outer dynamism, to bring in social change ...... Your contribution goes a long way in building a stress free , violence free society...
Make Noise for peace... by chipping in your contribution.!