Remember When Ranch, Inc. via Crowdrise
August 09, 2012
BENEFITING: Remember When Ranch, Inc.
Raising funds to secure the location for our Christ-Centered Therapuetic Horsemanship Program to help Children, Youth and Adults dealing with mental-emotional problems, abuse-neglect, learning disabilities and other traumatic events in thier lives!
RWRwill accomplish this goal by partnering with local government, businesses, school districts, religious organizations, the juvenile court system and medical and mental health facilities.
RWRwill be assisting these individuals and families using various methods, being put into motion, in Phases, as funding is acquired. This includes but is not limited to:
- Christ-Centered Therapeutic Horsemanship and Mentoring Program
- Rescue, Rehabilitation of Horses in need to be utilized in Therapy as well as Adoption Program
- Family Education and Counseling with Spiritual Guidance, as requested
- After-school Programs, Day Camps, Retreats, Teambuilding
- Community Resources including Community Gardens, Food Bank, Assistance with Utilities
- Community Outreach to the Disabled and Seniors
- Vocational Education for Youth and Adults
- Temporary Housing for Emergency Situations
- Low Cost Daycare Program