Henry Street is proud to be an official charity partner of the TCS New York City Marathon! Our team is running in support of over 50,000 New Yorkers who rely on Henry Street's programs for the arts, healthcare, education, employment help and shelter.
Take a walk through a family's path in Henry Street!
-$25 can provide 6 meals for grandma and grandpa at our senior center. There they can also enjoy our belly dancing classes (yes, really) and learn computer skills in the company of other seniors.
- $54 can help us enroll a family member in an affordable health insurance program. Most of our health clients are low-income immigrants with limited English who have difficulty navigating our complex health care system, so our bilingual health enrollers make a world of difference. (It also helps that we handle the biggest volume of clients in the city! We're experienced efficiency experts over at Henry Street.)
- $75 provides one hour of enrichment activites for the youngest in the family. Our instructors provide stimulating, fun and education activities to enrich our pre-k students.
- $116.50 helps Henry Street provide resume workshops, interview training and MetroCards for parents to find and get to work.
- $280 provides one teen with one semester's worth of college prep programs. Our college access program doesn't just stop at admission-- our counselors stick with our students through all four years of college.
- $500 can provide a full year scholarship for a student in our music program at the Abrons Arts Center.
RUN FOR TEAM HENRY -- email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in adding meaning to your miles and running for Henry Street!