EVENT DATE: Nov 04, 2017
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Nov 04, 2017
We're back in Pittsburg Kansas on November 4, 2017!
Use the code "Hero2017" at registration to get your early bird discount!
Join Integrated Behavioral Technologies, Inc. and the Step Up SEK team in raising money for autism treatment and services in the Southeast Kansas area. We’ve got big plans for increasing services so more families can access them and we need YOU to be an Autism Superhero.
Register to run in our Autism Heroes 5K and raise money while you eagerly await event day. Lots of prizes to give out this year, so make sure you like our event page on Facebook (Autism Heroes 5K) to keep up to date!
Make sure to share with friends, family, neighbors and even friendly looking strangers. We want as many people showing their support as possible.
November 4, 2017 with onsite registration beginning at 7:30 AM and the 5K starting at 8:30 AM.
- Children 12 and under can register in advance for $15 (t-shirt included).
- Adults 13 and over can register in advance for $25 (t-shirt included).
- Register and call it good OR register and set up a fundraiser to raise more money and qualify for more prizes.
- Register by October 22, 2017 to be guaranteed your shirt!
- Want to register on race day? Prices will go up by $5 for day of registrants, and you'll only get a shirt if you're early enough to snag one of the extras.
*Kids can race in the Kids Fun Run and families can join the Family Walk for FREE.
We hope to see you there!
Are you a business looking to become an event sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.