BENEFITING: HEADING HOME K9 RESCUE
Heading Home K9 Rescue is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, no-kill animal rescue located in the heart of Minnesota. Although our focus is primarily on rescuing dogs, we sometimes rescue cats & kittens as well. We are an independent organization and depend solely on adoption fees, fundraisers, and donations to operate. We receive NO government support.
We try our best to match the dogs with the needs, wants, personalities, and lifestyles of potential adopters to ensure a healthy, happy, & permanent home. All Heading Home K-9 dogs must live indoors. Dogs are social pack animals by nature and we want them to be able to have all of the companionship, love, & attention they deserve, as well as a chance to bond with the family.
We rescue all types of dogs, ranging from small to large breeds. Roughly 40% of the dogs we rescue are purebred while the other 60% are mixed breeds. We will tell you about each dog's history, personality, & behavior, including whether or not they are good which children and other pets, their exercise needs, & other important information.