BENEFITING: Alzheimer's Association
ORGANIZER: Seth and Lauren
Seth Rogen wrote -
Too cheap to buy tickets? Donate $25 by 1/6 & you could win a pair. Donate $50 and your odds double. See how this works.
Jan 13th in LA. You don’t want to miss this event. It’s going to be really fun. I’m performing. Aziz Ansari, Bruno Mars, Charlyne Yi, GZA, Judd Apatow & Ty Burell from Modern Family will all be doing something too. It’s all to raise cash for Alzheimer’s research and treatment.
If you want to buy tickets go to http://www.alz.org/galas/la/hilarity.asp.
If you can’t make the show but still want to help then I love you. We need your help.
Some Horrible facts:
- As many as 5.3 million people in the United States are living with Alzheimer's. By 2050, it is estimated that 16 million Americans will have the disease.
- Deaths from Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, and HIV have all decreased between 2000-2008. Deaths from Alzheimer’s Disease rose 66%
- Alzheimer’s Disease is always fatal.
Some Fantastic facts:
- Mozilla Firefox is sponsoring a holiday campaign this year and is giving $25k to the charity that raises the most money for their cause.
- I want to win that money for the treatment and prevention of Alzheimer’s.
Donate to Hilarity for Charity and join the team and help me raise the most money for the Mozilla Firefox holiday thing so Alzheimer's Association can win the $25k.
Plus, if you donate or raise $75 right now, you’ll get entered to win an iChat with me. Scroll down for all the boring rules.
*Rules - Win an iChat with Seth Rogan