WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
May 14, 2012
Join Team Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission Prevention Program for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission Prevention Program has given Baton Rouge’s ranking as the second highest city in the nation for new HIV cases, Woman’s Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission Prevention program is meeting a dire community need. Without intervention and continued funding for this program, up to 40% of HIV-infected pregnant women could transmit the virus to their infants. Since 2005, Woman’s has not had an HIV-positive baby born to a mother enrolled in the program; thereby, stopping the cycle.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!