HOCHSTEIN SCHOOL OF MUSIC & DANCE via Crowdrise
December 31, 2012
BENEFITING: HOCHSTEIN SCHOOL OF MUSIC & DANCE
EVENT DATE: Dec 01, 2012
** The Fundraising continues! Join this Crowdrise team of fundraisers, raise $25 or more by this Saturday, December 8th and you'll be entered in a drawing for a gift basket of Hochstein items and Eastview gift cards valued at $300! **
Hochstein's annual Performathon is 21 years strong! To help our goal we're making it easier to give by including online donations!
DATES: Saturday & Sunday, December 1 & 2, 2012. Fundraising continues until December 8th! Prize winners will be announced on December 13th.
Prizes from Hochstein are below:
** UPDATE! C4 ROC, Hochstein's Cello Rock Group, will donate a free concert to the Crowdrise team member with the highest number of donations. Thank you C4! To read about C4 and their success, click here.**
Most Dollars Raised: NOOK Color
Runner Up: $75 iTunes Gift Card
Prizes for most dollars raised for each ensemble group:
- HYSO - $60 iTunes Gift Card
- Philharmonia - $40 iTunes Gift Card
- Sinfonia - $30 iTunes Gift Card
- Concertino Strings - Kango Play Center Party (for 10 children and includes parents)
- Choral Ensembles - Pizza Party (valued at $50)
- Music Therapy - 4 tickets to SENSE-ational Concert on Dec. 15 with the Dady Brothers.
- Suzuki - $20 iTunes Gift Card
Crowdrise team prizes:
- Most number of donations - free concert by C4 ROC, Hochsteins' Cello Rock group
- Drawing for $300 gift basket for those who join Crowdrise from Dec. 1 on and raise $25+.
Pledgers only eligible for one prize.
AND...Crowdrise online donors who give $11 or more by December 17th are eligible to win an iPhone!
What is Performathon?
Hochstein students display their joy of music and dance at our annual Performathon at Eastview Mall in Victor, NY. Two full days of non-stop performances including Orchestras, Suzuki, and Music Therapy groups.
Students collect pledges in support of the performances for which they receive incentive prizes at various levels ($25 and $100), as well as prizes for the most dollars raised overall, greatest number of pledges, and most dollars raised within various ensembles and depatments.
At Hochstein, our mission is simple: to provide excellent music and dance instruction to anyone who is interested - regardless of age, level of skill, background, or ability to pay. We aim to nurture and inspire each individual, and to welcome all to our community of musicians, dancers, and audiences.
Click the big DONATE button or go one step further and help us fundraise by clicking the JOIN THE TEAM button. You'll get your own fundraising page to share with all your amazing family and friends.
Hochstein is raising funds for:
1) need-based scholarships for music and dance lessons, classes,
programs and camps.
2) music therapy programs to help those with physical, cognitive and
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Elizabeth Wende Breast Care
- Spoleta Construction
- Thomson Reuters
- Emerald Hill Radiology, LLC - Allyson Haymes, MD, PhD
- Sullivan Violins
- Sardone, Robinson & Associates, LLP
- American Portfolios
- Alesco Advisors LLC
- Plant Designs, Inc.
- USA Payroll
- M/E Engineering
- Messner Carpeting
- Heveron & Heveron CPA's
- Labella Associates, P.C.