Holden High School wrote -
RIDE IS ON, RAIN OR SHINE!
Holden’s First Bike Ride Benefit
- Easy and moderate ride options. (see details below)
- Rides start at 9:30 or 10:00AM and end at 11:30AM
- Both rides start and end at Holden High School, all riders are invited to a post-ride potluck at Holden
- All participants receive free water bottle
- Raise $100 and recieve free "Catcher in the Ride" event t-shirt
- REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 18 ($25 minimum donation)
- LATE REGISTRATION: Riders who show up day of can participate with a $50 minimum donation.
- Close to Orinda Bart, all riders encouraged to use public transportation. Parking at Holden is limited.
Bike Ride Options:
- Shorter, mostly flat 14 mile ride. All levels welcome. 10AM START TIME
- Longer, 22 mile ride through the scenic Three Bears Ride. Experienced cyclists are encouraged. 9:30 AM START TIME
- See maps for details
- All rides start and end at Holden by 11:30 for potluck celebration
1. Helmets mandatory for all riders
2. No riders under 13 years of age
3. All bicycles must be in good working order (in particular brakes and steering) and will be checked before ride
4. All riders must sign liability waiver
5. There will be one rest stop on the longer route; none on the shorter route
6. There will be technical on-the-road support
7. Riders are encouraged (but not required) to carry cell phones on the ride
Start and End Point is Holden High School. 10 Irwin Way, Orinda, CA