DONATIONS STILL ACCEPTED. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
January 05, 2017
***YOUR GIFTS TO THE MULTIPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY COALITION THROUGH THIS PAGE WILL BE MATCHED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR UNTIL OUR CROWDRISE TOTAL REACHES $250,000 - OFFER ENDS JAN 5, 2017 ***
The Multiple System Atrophy Coalition is LEADING THE FIGHT TO CURE MULTIPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY while providing COMPASSIONATE SUPPORT and INFORMATIVE RESOURCES to benefit families affected by this serious, progressively disabling, neurodegenerative disease.
As the LEADING NONPROFIT FUNDER OF MSA RESEARCH, the MSA Coalition has a GLOBALLY FOCUSED RESEARCH STRATEGY to seek the most innovative and best ideas while FACILITATING COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH PROJECTS among world class institutions: SPEEDING THE WAY TO A CURE!
The MSA Coalition first began in 1989 when a toll free support line was installed at the home of an experienced MSA caregiver. Today families around the world can seek support through an extensive global online community. HELPING FAMILIES COPE by OFFERING SUPPORT AND COMFORT and alleviating feelings of confusion and isolation drives our continued efforts to develop and maintain programs to support, educate, advocate and fund research.
NOTE: All gifts throughout the remainder of the Holiday Challenge period (until Jan 5) will be matched dollar for dollar (until our Crowdrise total reaches $250,000) and will be allocated for the ongoing development of our programs in MSA support, education, advocacy and research. Your dollars will help support:
- Our Global Research Grant Program
- Our annual conference for patients and families (webcast live around the world)
- Training of volunteers to ensure our dedicated toll free support line continues
- Development of improved MSA educational materials for patients and carepartners
- Sponsorship of MSA educational events for health care professionals
- Sponsorship of travel grants for young MSA researchers to attend scientific conferences and present their work
- Sponsorship of the International Multiple System Atrophy Congress
- Staff to increase fundraising capacity which will directly lead to more dollars available for research, education, support and advocacy initiatives
- Development of a support and volunteer network to reach all affected by MSA
Your financial support to the MSA Coalition this Holiday Season will keep alive the hope of finding a cure for Multiple System Atrophy through our Global Research Grant Program and sustain our efforts to support all affected by the disease.
Thanks so much for your generous support!