Give the Gift of Hope
The Holidays are a big season for celebrating with your family and friends and also the season of giving. They can also be the season of stuff. Buying stuff. Wrapping stuff. Wondering if it’s the right stuff. This holiday season, take a break from just giving stuff. Instead, give something that means something by raising funds to help us offer gifts of real hope for people in need.
Your special gift will help us respond to the most urgent needs when they happen. From providing hot meals for a family who is rebuilding their life after a disaster to providing blankets to protect children from the cold and helping them sleep comfortable in our shelters. Your gift will help us respond to crises when and where they are needed most.
Join our team today and help us spread a precious and enduring gift of hope to someone who needs it this year.
These are how the funds you raise can translate into helping people in need.
- $100 can provide 20 blankets to wrap a child in warmth and security
- $100 can provide 5 phone cards to help our military heroes call home
- $200 can provide a full day of emergency shelter for 4 disaster victims
- $300 can provide hot meals for 30 people when disaster strikes
- $500 can provide vaccinates for an entire village against measles and save 500 lives
As a thank you for helping us aid those in need, the first 500 Fundraisers who raise at least $100 before December 31st, 2012 will receive a free 2013 Red Cross Calendar.