Homefront America provides year-round programs that focus on enhancing the quality of life for military families, with emphasis on meeting the social, emotional, and physical needs of the children.
The organization is 100% volunteer driven, and is funded entirely by private individuals and businesses. As an all-volunteer organization, it has minimal overhead, thus allowing donor dollars to go directly to provide the much needed services for the families.
Programs include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scholarships for military dependent children
- Easter - Brunch for the entire family, Egg Hunt, Crafts/Activities, Easter baskets for the children
- Heroes Nite Out - An evening to honor our America Heroes and their support spouses
- Back-to-School "Pack for Success" provides the children with national brand, premium quality backpacks and school supplies specific for their grade level, plus gift cards for new shoes
- Thanksgiving groceries and turkey gift certificates
- Christmas gifts, gift cards, and food baskets
- Plus much more
To learn more about homefrontamerica, visit www.homefrontamerica.org