Heartland Trans Wellness Group wrote -
Heartland Trans* Wellness Group provides services to the transgender community throughout the Greater Cincinnati area, the United States, and even the world. As needs for our services continue to grow, we need your support to continue to bring hope to our community.
Your support of our home. hope. here. campaign will help provide services, support, and a physical location for our community.
A donation of any amount will support our community:
- $10 provides 12 stress balls or fidget toys
- $20 provides 5 gun locks to keep our community safe
- $30 provides a binder, gaff, or other support garment for those in needs
- $40 provides a month of website, email, & hotline hosting
- $50 provides one hour of consultation for a client in crisis
- $100 provides 50 suicide prevention packets
- $250 allows us to table an event & help spread our message
- $300 funds a special event such as a picnic, pumpkin patch, or holiday party
- $1,000 allows us to go to Cincinnati Pride
- $8,000 funds a therapeutic group led by a mental health professional for one year