INNVITE - INNocent VIctims of This Economy is a Charitable Campaign founded by Linda Almonte and Beth Davalos. The Collections and the ARM Industry are the first to jump on board for a nationwide effort to support the unfortunate and innocent victims of this economy - children who are now homeless. The campaign funds will be distributed by The National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY). These funds will be used to help homeless children and youth meet their basic needs and achieve educational success despite their housing challenges.
A message from NAEHCY:
What we can do all depends on you! With your generosity, we can:
- Assist the nation's 1 million homeless children in meeting their basic needs while working toward educational success.
- Equip school district homeless education programs with resources so students won't endure sleepness nights due to hunger pangs.
- Help ensure that homeless students have proper food, clothing, medical and school supplies so that they can cope successfully with homelessness and, through education, emerge stronger from it.
- Assist homeless preschoolers in accessing scarce early education resources and connecting with critical health and nutrition services.
- Provide college-bound homeless students with emergency services, mentoring, and extra support during school breaks and exam periods.
Through these and other efforts, NAEHCY and its members are building futures through education. Your financial support today will make a tremendous difference tomorrow for children and youth across the country—the innocent victims of this economy.