I am Michael Adegoke founder of HOPE 4A CHILD. I’m extremely happy to be leading an organization so dedicated to meeting the needs of HIV/AIDS orphans in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia. It's an exciting time for serving, and the joy of this enormous task is priceless, fulfilling and rewarding.
I started Hope4Achild in 2001 but established the organization in 2005 after visiting abandoned children in various cities in Africa. With our $70,000.00 donated our of my own personal pocket and salaray, today, HOPE 4A CHILD is in four countries and
- Provides one meal a day to over 275 abandoned HIV/AIDS infected children in Uganda.
- Assists in digging wells, providing food, and basic needs to orphaned children and widows in Kenya
- Pays hospital bills, including removing a huge goiter from a dying woman in Ibadan (West Africa)
- Supports many orphaned children in the Philippines,
- Empowers youth from Uganda living in poverty, while providing their education materials and school fees
- Supplies medical need and provides free health services to hundreds of widows and sick children in Namibia