We Did It ... Well Done!
September 21, 2017
BENEFITING: CLOUDBASE FOUNDATION INC
“I am dying soon,” she says with certainty, “please take care of my children.”
A pretty simple request. Please check out the video for details.
Are Your Donations Secure?
Yes. The Cloudbase Foundation is 501c3 registered in the U.S. Business's may request a tax deductible receipt.
- Your donation goes directly and immediately into the bank account of The Cloudbase Foundation.
- Money is transferred from Cloudbase to Karma Flights.
- Funds are paid, in installments, to:
- Shree Barah Primary School and
- Shree Himalaya Secondary School, to ensure that money is correctly accounted for.
THE FEEDBACK SYSTEM
Donors receive annual updates via email, on the children's progress. These reports will include:
- Current photos of the children
- Their school reports and
- (hopefully), when the children are literate, personalized and handwritten notes of thanks.
THE BOTTOM LINE
- $2,000 per year is all that's needed. Donate today and receive an annual report. If you feel like donating again next year ... sure ... it's real simple.
- $6000 gives us a three-year breathing period.
SOME BACKGROUND INFO
Prem Kunwar is an ex-teacher and former United Nations interpreter, who is currently the Project Director of Karma Flights - a charity program of The Cloudbase Foundation. I met him in Pokhara, Nepal and traveled with him on an Earthquake Relief Trip to Laprak, to deliver shoes, socks, jackets and solar lamps for 600 school children; and then to Saurpani, where he delivered (CGI) Tin Sheets for 126 families to build temporary shelters.
This is how I met Man Maya BK.
This is not big or spectacular. To be honest, I don't think the world will even notice if we do or don't do anything. But if - just by sharing this campaign amongst our friends - we can
- Give an ailing mother peace AND
- Feed, clothe and educate 5 children,
Then isn't that a good thing?