Skip to content

Hope for Jason

Organized by: Alison Lee

Alison's Photo

THE STORY:

Jason Lee is 36 years old. He is a father of 2 and has been married for 15 years. He is currently on dialysis 5 days a week and due to complications from medications he is also suffering from avascular necrosis. In the last 3 years he has had total joint replacements on both hips and shoulders and is currently waiting to have both knees replaced. Because of his condition Jason is no longer able to work. He requires help doing daily activities. He only has one insurance carrier as no one else will cover him because of his dialysis. His insurance only covers 80% and he is left with the responsibility of the other 20%. He is also on multiple medications that insurance only partially covers. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

$100

 

1% Raised of $10,000 Goal

  • Anonymous

     

  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Alison Lee

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

4 years ago

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms