♥ Hope2Haiti Donation Campaign ♥
I’m trying to earn money for the Hope2Haiti campaign being run by Random Acts. I will be running a donation based commission fundraiser.
- $5 or more you may request any line art. (if you wish to donate less than 10 please let me know and I will figure out a way you can do that)
- $10 or more you may request any coloured picture or line art.
- $15 or more you may request a comic of reasonable length or pervious options.
- $20 or more I will ship you a print of your item, signed if you wish.
- If you have something else in mind please let me know.
- $10 or more and I will mail you a print of any of my photography. [regular paper size]
- $20 or more and I will mail you a larger print of my photography [up to 19 x 13]
- If you have a specific size you want let me know. I will make bundle deals on the photography.
Simply donate to my Crowdrise Account and message me [tumblr/facebook/etc] or email me [firstname.lastname@example.org] what you wish to receive.
Thank you for all donations. You are helping an amazing cause. If my prices are too steep please contact me. I will try and accommodate you. Every donation counts ♥
View all photography available at my deviantART account [http://senkou.deviantart.com].
If you are interested in a sculpture the donation price will need to be negotiated.
Thank you for everything, as I said, every donation counts. Even a dollar makes a difference
RANDOM ACTS wrote -
Two years ago, after a destructive and devastating earthquake ravaged Haiti, Random Acts provided major funding for a journey to Jacmel to assist in rebuilding homes, communities and lives. During our initial visit, a dental clinic was reconstructed, an orphanage was refurbished and a carpentry school with 1600 donated tools was founded.
Later, in 2011, Misha Collins and the Random Acts team returned. This time, we were joined by a group of 22 enthusiastic volunteers. For the volunteers, work began before they arrived in Haiti. To secure their spot, each person expended vast amounts of energy and determination to raise at least $5000. What a great accomplishment! The monies raised from those donations, and donations from our amazing supporters, provided the tools and supplies used during our mission.
While there, the volunteers and staff opened their hearts and arms to demonstrate the true power of kindness. They worked in the fierce heat of the Haitian sun to aid in the construction of a multi-purpose community center; a facility that will provide shelter, as well as educate and feed homeless and orphaned children. Plus, our team members participated in creative and recreational activities with the children, such as arts, crafts and games.
But, our work isn’t done. That's why we're going back in 2012.
In order to participate, you must raise your funds through Crowdrise at this project page.
Register your profile, then click the Join the Team button to get started.
For details about the Hope to Haiti project, including requirments for joining the trip, please visit our Hope to Haiti website.