Skip to content
brianajacobs's profile image - click for profile

Briana Jacobs' Fundraiser:

Horizons for Youth

Briana's Photo
Briana's Photo
Briana's Photo
Briana's Photo
 

Briana Jacobs via Crowdrise
January 09, 2013

HFY is growing...High School students are now included. So proud of the work they have accomplished! #winners  See more

BENEFITING: HORIZONS FOR YOUTH

Briana Jacobs

THE STORY:

Our participants are Chicago residents whose family income is no more than twice the national poverty line, and who have at least one child in grades K–3. We select participants after a thorough interview process that confirms a strong foundation at home and a commitment to making the most of education.

Each participant receives a scholarship for 90% of their educational needs at a private Chicago area school, with the family contributing the remaining 10%. Horizons for Youth matches a mentor to each child who serves as a “Big Sib” and positive role model for at least two years. As a group, all of our participants form a unique community committed to positioning children to succeed in life.

In addition to scholarships, we coordinate tutoring and summer programs to help our participants exceed even their own expectations.

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$190

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Briana Jacobs

    $15

  • Sam Thorp

    $25

  • Briana Jacobs

    $50

  • Briana Jacobs

    $100

  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $190 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Briana Jacobs

Briana Jacobs

DONATION: $100

4 years ago

Briana Jacobs

Briana Jacobs

DONATION: $50

4 years ago

Sam Thorp

Sam Thorp

DONATION: $25

6 years ago

Briana Jacobs

Briana Jacobs

DONATION: $15

6 years ago