Skip to content

house fire

Organized by: Shawanda Eurings

Shawanda's Photo

THE STORY:

Hi everyone my name is Shawanda Eurings I'm a single parent of two lovely girls ages 4 & 1. My house caught a fire and I've lost everything besides the breath in my body. Our home caught a fire 10/16/15 We've relocated to a new area where we don't have any family friends or relatives. I have a full time job but I'm still struggling to make ends meet. I work at a fast food job collecting $7.25 per hour I'm thankful and blessed to be here. We litterly was inside the house when it was on fire at 3am. We had to climb out the window the house fire started because a scented candle. We awaken with black thick smoke filled in our lungs clothes and home. We were gasping for our breathes and struggling for our lives. I've called all around looking for help and assistance. Right now we're living in a hotel paying $299.00 per week plus I have to pay babysitting fees of $70 per week I'm just trying to receive some help so my kids and I can move into a stable home to move into. Any donation you can help out with is a blessing you could contact me at (832)808-7913

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Shawanda Eurings

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms