Skip to content

House Fire

Organized by: Georgia Davis

Georgia's Photo

THE STORY:

Well I had just moved into my new apartment, and my kitchen caught on fire after my 3 children & I had went to bed. I didn't have any renters insurance or anything. And I'm still not sure how the fire started on the stove when I know for a fact I turned the stove off, maybe it was a defect with the stove or something but the property manager said that they determined that it was my fault & that I have to pay for all the damages. So I had been waiting for months to hear something or find out what was happening next, then all of a sudden the property was bought out by someone else who says that they have now inherited their debt & that they want their money asap. They're saying that I owe them $11,000 and that they won't accept less then $1,000 a month. And if I can't keep up with that then me & my childen will have no place to go, plus I'll have a destruction of property on my rental history. At this point I really need some help, there's know way possible I can afford this, on top of that I've been out of work for almost 2 months with a broken ankle.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Georgia Davis

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms