WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
May 11, 2012
Join Team Human Donor Milk Program for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Sick and premature babies have better outcomes when fed breast milk. Woman’s began the Human Donor Milk program in late 2011 to accept human donor milk from several licensed human milk banks across the country. The program’s initial goal is to provide human milk for the first month of life for all infants who weigh less than two pounds often at risk of a fatal illness that affects the small intestine. This program will ensure that these infants get the nutrition they need to thrive.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!