BENEFITING: KUPONA FOUNDATION
EVENT DATE: Jun 16, 2016
Please help us meet our goal of $1,000 this June to help provide life changing treatments!
In the East African country of Tanzania, thousands of people living in poverty with a treatable disability cannot get treatment. They cannot attend school, actively participate in their community, or gain steady employment because of the stigma and limitations of treatable disabilities like clubfoot, cleft lip/palate, burns, blindness or cataracts. Kupona Foundation is working to alleviate the suffering and unlock the potential of people living with disabilities in Tanzania.
To sign up for a dinner, please indicate your name and the Number of Dinners you would like in the comments. Pick up is at 10740 Ohio Ave, 90024 from 3:30-6pm. Delivery arrangements are available.
Consider donating more than the required amount. All funds go directly to Kupona.
If you do not want a dinner, please specify DONATION ONLY in the comments.
- $25 = a take out spaghetti dinner for your family, and provides 5 physical therapy sessions for one patient living with a disability.
- $50 = food for 20 patients at the CCBRT Disability Hospital for one day
- $150 = corrective treatment for one child living with clubfoot.
- $370 = one sight-restoring surgery for a child blinded by cataracts.
- $600 = reconstructive surgery for a child with severe scars from a burn injury.
Questions? Please contact us at www.humanitariankids.org