INNOCENCE MATTERS wrote -
Between now and May 18, 2012, our supporters can enter the Hungry for Justice raffle for a chance to win a packet of 20 gift certificates for a meal for two from our restaurant partners, valued at over $1,000. This is not just for L.A. folks!! At least half of the certificates are for chain restaurants located throughout the country; the rest are located in Los Angeles County.
How it works: every $5 donated buys, you one ticket!
- $10 = Two entries
- $1,000,000 = Two-hundred thousand entries!!
You decide how hungry you are!
Featured Certificate : Trump Golf Club--Cafe Pacific
$150 Sunday Brunch for Two
- BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse $50
- Cheesecake Factory $50 gift certificate
- Gaetano (Torrance) $50 gift certificate
- Rock Sugar Pan Asian Kitchen $50 gift certlficate
- On the Rocks Sports Bar (Redondo Beach) $50 gift certificate
- Overland Cafe (Culver City) $50 gift certificate
- P.F. Changs $50 gift certificate
- The Whale & Ale (San Pedro) $50 gift certificate
- Turquoise (Redondo Beach) $50 gift certificate
- California Pizza Kitchen (Entree& soft drink for two) Approx. value $40
- Spumoni Italian Restaurant (Sherman Oaks) $40 gift certificate
- Tony Roma's (Two entrees) Approx. value $40
- Poquito Mas $36 gift certificate
- Reyhan Persian Grill $35 gift certificate
- The Veggie Grill $30 gift certificate (2 prizes)
- Bodega Wine Bar $25 gift certificate
- Buffalo Wild Wings $25 gift certificate
- Capricciosa (Torrance) $25 gift certificate
- Islands $25 gift certificate
- RA Sushi Bar $25 gift certificate
- Stacked $25 gift certificate
- Original Pancake House (Redondo Beach) 1 apple & 1 dutch baby approx.$20
- Pei Wei Asian Diner $20 gift certificate
The drawing will be held at the Courageous Truth Award ceremony, tentatively set for late April in Los Angeles County. (Details to be posted here soon.) You do NOT need to attend to win, but we will give attendees chances to win special prizes!
Enter often & let your friends know.
How will Innocence Matters use the money?
The money raised will be used to cover costs to provide three student internship opportunities this summer, so that our future criminal defense lawyers can learn how to provide effective representation.
- Investigation: $1,000
- Courts filings: $250
- Student training: $2,000
- Travel/gas: $250
Office supplies: $500