Skip to content

I need $650 to help me get custody of my grandson

Organized by: Jernigan Samuel

Jernigan's Photo


I'm trying to get custody of my grandson I want American law firm and they were telling me they will be $650 I receive Social Security so anyone could help me I really would appreciate it it's for medical calls I can't take my son to the hospital without his mother consent and she's refusing to help me to get the consent so I have to go above her head to do what I need to for my grandson I have been having him for 7months anything will help thank you and may God bless each every one of y'all for your help in Jesus name amen


To This Fundraiser


Organized by

Jernigan Samuel

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Jernigan and I need $650 to help me get custody of my grandson.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms