TD Five Boro Bike Tour 2015
EVENT DATE: May 03, 2015
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: May 10, 2014
Don't have a bike? no worries! TD Bike Tour is partnering with Bike and Roll to arrange for bike rental pick-up right at the start of the ride and drop-off at the finish.
On Sunday, May 3, 2014, a team of 10 cyclists will represent Team iMentor in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
The TD Five Boro Bike Tour is the largest cycling event in America, and provides riders with the unique opportunity of cycling through 40 miles of car-free streets across New York City with over 32,000 other riders. Team iMentor members will have the opportunity to raise awareness and support for iMentor, helping more students from low-income communities succeed in college and achieve their ambitions.
Each Team iMentor rider commits to raising a minimum of $1,000 and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- A Team iMentor dry-fit performance jersey
- Exclusive access to an early start
- Complimentary breakfast at the start
- Complimentary lunch at the finish
- Exclusive charity access to the Finish Festival
- A personal fundraising page on Crowdrise
- Fundraising tips and personalized support from iMentor staff
Registration is first come, first serve! Questions? Contact Elizabeth Lee and email@example.com or 646-797-4435.