Thanks for your interest in my Annual Campaign Fundraiser for Imago Earth Center!
I'm asking friends and family to consider making a donation to keep our efforts going.
Also, ARTIST FRIENDS- we're looking for art piece donations to add to our permanent collection at Imago. In 2015, we started the Gallery in the Woods which hosts 3-4 shows/year. We are looking to establish a permanent collection of works to display at Imago in between special exhibitions. Please contact me directly for more information, on facebook or email@example.com
Imago is leading the way in inspiring sustainability. Imago’s unique blend of programs offers people from all walks of life an opportunity to connect with the natural world AND to learn how to live earth friendly lives.
It is this combination of inspiration and education that makes Imago unique. Because of your support:
- Children from all over the world look for giant grasshoppers in a school garden (partnership with International Welcome Center)
- Imago now protects 37 acres of urban forest - 3 miles from downtown Cincinnati! (40 acres protected by 2017).
- Imago hosts a workshop on living sustainably - each participant makes and takes home a rainbarrel. (one of over 30 sustainability workshops, attended by over 500 people.)
- Imago even hosts a workshop on dying sustainably (Intro to Green Burial Workshop)
- Students at Pleasant Ridge Montessoril go outside each week for a class outdoors (Imago’s Outdoor Education Program).
- Participants are awe-inspired at Imago’s Earth centered rituals derived from age-old traditions. (8 rituals per year, including the very popular Winter Solstice Celebration).
- Teenagers kayak to a tiny island in a lake and “colonize” it and then later in the week trek through a cave, looking for unique cave formations.. (Imago’s Adventure Camp for pre-teens and teens).
For the sake of brevity, I’ll stop now.. but I could go on and on. We have so many stories to share about how we are inspiring daily sustainability… and how you have made it possible.
Join us in making the next wave of stories, possible. The next round of urban children getting to learning in an outdoor classroom. The next wave of program goers that learns a simple way to make their life more green. The next wave of trees that is planted to enhance habitat on our open urban nature preserve. The next generation that is inspired to live in harmony with nature.
Let’s make more of these stories together.