BENEFITING: CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
EVENT DATE: Jan 15, 2011
Well, that time has come (next weekend to be exact), and I thought of a great way for my friends and family to support me and also get involved and help give back to this charity even more...
I am asking my friends and family to donate per inch of hair I cut off. Much like a walk-a-thon you pledge a specific dollar amount for every inch of beautiful hair I chop off my head. So, in example, if you pledge that you are going to donate $2 for every inch of hair I cut off, since I am cutting off 10 inches of hair, you can make a quick and easy donation of $20 to the National Childhood Cancer Foundation.
Here is how do you do it...
1. Decide how much money you want to pledge per inch of har (I am asking that you make a minimum pledge of $1 per inch of hair I cut off).
2. Multiply the amount of money you pledge per inch by 10 (because I am cutting off 10 inches of gorgeous hair)
3. Click on the DONATE button in the top right corner of this page
4. Enter in the total amount of money you are donating (the minimum total donation would be $10)
5. Press Donate
6. Feel amazing that you supported my fundraiser and such an important cause.
** All donations are tax deductible and you will receive an email from Network For Good after you donate.
Thank you so much for all your support. I promise to love you even when my new haircut makes me famous.
PS I will post pictures after the haircut!