BENEFITING: Imerman Angels
ORGANIZER: Imerman Angels
EVENT DATE: Oct 15, 2017
Imerman Angels wrote -
Team Imerman Angels is building a team for the Detroit Marathon events which include the Marathon, International Half-Marathon, US Half-Marathon, Marathon Relay (segment distances from 3-7 miles) and the 5K (Note: the 5K is on Saturday, October 14 - all other races are on Sunday, October 15). You pick the distance.
WHY IMERMAN ANGELS?: Imerman Angels is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide personalized connections that enable 1-on-1 support among cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. At Imerman Angels, our goal is that no one ever has to face cancer on their own.
YOUR PARTICIPATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE: Participating in any of the above listed Detroit Marathon Events with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. Every time that a Team IA participant raises $350, they make it possible for a cancer fighter to be connected to a cancer survivor (or a caregiver to a caregiver) free of charge. To be a part of Team IA, participants commit to a fundraising minimum of $350 (the cost to provide one 1-on-1 cancer connection).
TEAM IA PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE GREAT PERKS: When you join Team Imerman Angels, you will receive:
- Complimentary Group Training Runs & Clinics with Gazelle Sports
- Individualized Tips & Advice from Accomplished Marathoner & Physical Therapist
- Race Day Hospitality Headquarters for You & Your Supporters at Juice & Fuel Detroit
- Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit, including a premium singlet
- Preparatory Pasta Dinner
- Your Own Customizable Online Fundraising Page, along with Tips and Personal Assistance to Make Fundraising Fun and Successful
- And, most importantly, the Knowledge that you are Helping to Provide 1-on-1 Support to Cancer Fighters, Survivors and Caregivers.
WE TRULY HOPE YOU JOIN THE TEAM & KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU DO! To join, simply click the navy Set Up Your Fundraiser button located to the upper right of this text, follow the prompts, and be sure to select the guaranteed $350 minimum fundraising option to be an offical team member.
To learn more about Imerman Angels, please click HERE.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Dave Louthan at 312.274.1312.