BENEFITING: INITIATIVE TO EDUCATE AFGHAN WOMEN
ORGANIZER: INITIATIVE TO EDUCATE AFGHAN WOMEN
EVENT DATE: Nov 25, 2014
INITIATIVE TO EDUCATE AFGHAN WOMEN wrote -
There is no better investment in longterm peace and prosperity in the world than the education of girls and women.
We are a small grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit education and leadership development program working to create Afghanistan's next generation of women leaders. Here are just a few examples of how your dollars help the young women scholars we serve:
- $5 Telephone call home
- $25 School supplies, one semester
- $50 School supplies, one year
- $100 Domestic bus or train travel in the US
- $200 Travel within Afghanistan to Kabul
- $250 Towels and bedding
- $500 Used textbooks, one semester
- $1,000 Used textbooks, full year
- $1,250 Freshman student orientation
- $1,250 Annual leadership program in DC
- $1,500 Computer, warranty and tech support
- $1,500 Medical insurance for one year
- $2,000 Round-trip airfare, Afghanistan - US
Please donate through The CrowdRise Holiday Challenge to support the courageous women in our program working so hard to help other girls and women in Afghanistan. Your contribution may help us become eligible for additional contributions to fund our cause!
Thank you on behalf of everyone at The Initaitive To Educate Afghan Women!