BENEFITING: JA WORLDWIDE INC
What can your donation accomplish?
- $25 today empowers one young person to get a job tomorrow via workforce readiness curriculum.
- $50 gives one young person the chance to become inspired by business leaders.
- $250 sponsors a team of young people to start their own real life enterprise.
- $5,000 rebuilds a classroom and sponsors its students to receive INJAZ programming.
- $10,000 provides the seed funding necessary to launch a student run start up in countries like Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria!
Youth in the Arab world face staggering obstacles and an uncertain future. 65% of the region is under the age of 25, with an unemployment rate of 26%, the world’s highest. These factors, combined with human insecurity, have the capacity to leave a generation without hope. INJAZ Al-Arab has been working tirelessly since 2004, equipping 1.6 million Arab youth with the tools they need to succeed..
Our innovative approach focuses on bridging the gap between what students learn in the classroom and the real world knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the global economy. Our approach involves bringing together youth with private sector volunteers to participate in programs focused on our organization's three pillars: financial literacy, entrepreneurship and workforce readiness. Our programs also expose youth to the concepts of free-market economics and participatory governance and capital, in addition to strengthening soft skills, such as teamwork, leadership and communication.
Through the continuing implementation of our various programs across the MENA region we aim to help youth develop the tools to build their own futures, become agents of positive change in their communities, and develop entrepreneurial thinking. By doing so we aim to combat the escalating unemployment figures in the region and improve the career prospects of Arab youth which in turn, has the capacity to overcome the pressing issues facing our region.