Varina Bleil via Crowdrise
March 05, 2012
BENEFITING: Inside Out Community Arts
ORGANIZER: Inside Out Community Arts
EVENT: Honda LA Marathon 2012
EVENT DATE: Mar 18, 2012
Inside Out Community Arts wrote -
Please sponsor Team Inside Out during the LA Marathon on March 18th and the Charity 5k on March 17th as we raise funds for our youth programs.
Through visual arts, performing arts, and media workshops, Inside Out promotes healthy interaction among diverse at-risk and underserved Los Angeles middle-school and high school youth. Led by both specially trained teams of professional artists and high school age mentors, Inside Out bridges cultural, geographic, socioeconomic and differently-abled boundaries to support youth in creating and presenting topical theater, art and media. Our goal is to empower youth with the tools, confidence and inspiration to make a positive difference in their communities and the world... from the inside out.
This year, we have a fantastic marathon team that includes staff, board members, artists, friends and even one of our students! Please join us as we run for something by making a contribution today.
Here are just a few examples of how your gift can make a difference:
* $50 - Can purchase new props and costumes for a performance.
* $100 - Can pay for a student's room and board at Inside Out's annual camping trip in the Santa Monica mountains.
* $250 - Can sponsor a high school student's yearly participation in a mentor-leadership training program.
* $500 - Can purchase a computer for our Teen Media Initiative technical training program.
* $1000 - Can sponsor a student's participation in our after school program including all workshops, a field trip, and final performance.
Just click the above donate button to contribute! You may also mail a check to Inside Out Community Arts, 2210 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291. Please put 'marathon' in the memo section. Thank you for your generosity!
Want to know more about us? Visit our website: www.insideoutca.org