BENEFITING: WATER AT WORK MINISTRY INC
EVENT DATE: Jul 02, 2013
BARAHONA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Through our 2013 International Internship Program, Water@Work is pleased to announce our first ever intern, Gary Jones. Gary, a recent graduate of the University of Arizona in Water Management will be building relationships this summer and fall with local Church's, Leaders and Residents to coordinate the collection of critical clean water impact data in several key areas:
1. Documentation the Bateys and Barrios (Small Villages and impoverished Rural Communities) in the BARAHONA region of the Dominican Republic. Collect demographic data on each community.
2. Assess and document the water situation in those communities.
3. Assess the health impact of contaminated water in those communities.
4. Participate in on-going community education efforts with Batey Alagracia installation and measure multi-month progress.
5. Develop a plan for measurement of overal W@W program success.
6. Identify future installation candidates in the BARAHONA region and beyond.
Please contact Tim Fenbert at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our intern program or visit our website at www.wateratworkministry.org