BENEFITING: The O.C.E.O. Foundation, Inc.
As a community-involved outreach program, we are raising money to help individuals who are experiencing homelessness and/or re-entry, substance abuse, social/mental issues and aging out of foster care.
The money that is raised will be used to:
1) obtain office space for a Portal Resource Information Center (PRIC) that will provide necessary resources in basic living needs, civic outreach, career counseling, entrepreneurship and educational opportunities, access to health care services and financial literacy.
2) Obtain a 10-passenger van to provide transportation assistance to drop-in/program participants
3) Build or purchase a transitional residential housing for individuals experiencing homelessness, aging out of foster care, offender re-entry and substance abuse and are willing to change and transform their lives.
We are very passionate about this cause because it is a much-needed resource in our community which has a high percentage of homeless and re-entry individuals, as well as adolescents and young adults that are experiencing mental and social issues.
By accomplishing our financial goal of $1,000, we will be able to continue our civic endeavors within our community to:
1) Connect with individuals that are reaching out to our organization
2) Foster hope to empower their lives
3) Provide appropriate resources to help them attain success in order to transform their lives and become productive, informed citizens.
Together, your support of our mission invests life-changing turnarounds into real success stories...THANK YOU for your donation today!