BENEFITING: MARCUS GRAHAM PROJECT
The Boomerang Effect: When an investment in diverse young talent yields game-changing results. Invest in Next.
The Boomerang Effect is the Marcus Graham Project's Capacity Building Campaign to raise $1.25 Million over the next year.
We’ve proven we can accomplish big things with limited resources.
With only one location in Dallas, one full-time and three part-time volunteer staff members, we’ve raised nearly $1M since 2010.
But we’ve set our sights even further. We want to train 100 young leaders a year, by turning our summer internship program into a year-round talent incubator that births the next generation of talent, ideas and innovation
How do we get there?
- Establish locations in Chicago*, Los Angeles, Detroit and expand programming to London and South Africa
- Transition from volunteer staff to full-time salaried staff
- Develop self-sustainable thought leadership programs and services
- Create alumni organization and continued professional development
*Currently in progress in partnership with The Remix Project
The effect is already being felt.
- Nearly $1M raised since 2010
- 62 graduates of our summer internship program
- 88% are employed at some of the top companies in the world
- National media attention from CNN, Advertising Age, Black Enterprise and more
Your gift will help us grow exponentially.
Annual Donation Levels
$75k (minimum major gift)
You don’t have to be a corporation to make a contribution.
If you would like to mail in a donation, please do so to the following address:
Marcus Graham Project
1409 S. Lamar #108
Dallas, TX 75215