Bryan Kuderna wrote -
Bryan is competing for a cause!
He’s competing in the North American IronMan.
Are you ready to be a part of his dream?
My YMCA story started in Asbury Park as a toddler learning to swim with my brother. Ever since, the Y has been a great part of my life as a youngster playing basketball and learning karate, up to proudly volunteering as a member of the Board of Directors.
On August 16, 2015, I will swim, bike, and run 140.6 miles through the mountains of Mont-Tremblant, in Quebec, Canada. As part of my journey, I want to do more than achieve my personal goals, but I want help others do the same. So today, I am asking you to sponsor me in the upcoming IronMan competition. Your support will not only help me reach the finish-line, but I have pledged 100% of the sponsorships and donations that I receive will go to The Community YMCA to support scholarships and membership discounts so others can get started on accomplishing their dreams and goals too.
Established in 1874, The Community Y serves over 20,000 residents throughout Monmouth County. With programs focused in the areas of Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility, your support can:
- start a child off on the right foot as they begin their educational career;
- help a cancer survivor regain their physical strength and emotional health;
- provide a single parent with peace of mind that their kids are safe and learning at the Y while they’re at work;
- instill new dreams and goals in a teen who might be the first in their family to attend college,
- or help someone get started on their training for their first 5K or even an IronMan!
Together We Can Do So Much More.